Saturday, July 9, 2011

Things that I am thankful for today:
  • Waking up surrounded by my family in NY at my grandparents lake house
  • The refreshing feeling after slashing water on my face
  • Sitting next to a man who appreciates other cultures and talked to me about Spain, then wished me luck this year in college
  • A woman letting me use her cell phone because I left my charger in S.C, and my phone died
  • Two safe flights. I wasn't fortunate enough to sit next to someone with a turban. Just kidding
  • A book full of wisdom
  • Laughing with my mom
  • Napping during a thunderstorm
  • Coming home to a clean house and a lit candle in my bedroom
  • Inspirational quotes on values.com
  • Text messages that make me smile
  • Having an super awesome best friend
  • Neon pink toe nail polish
  • Fresh fruit & tea
  • Planking
  • Having the chance to give good advice
  • Being humbled and having my patience tested
  • Realizing today that I really want to professionally help people with their problems the rest of my life...I think
  • Knowing that I will lay my head down tonight, reminded myself how blessed I am and how thankful I should be to the Lord every day

No comments:

Post a Comment