Jesus gave the disciples AUTHORITY. (Matt. 10:1) He sent them out among this world to go and gather the lost sheep and to proclaim the message of the gospel. He said to them: "I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be a shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves. Be on your guard." But when they are persecuted, "do not worry about what to say or how to say it. At that time you will be given what to say, for it will not be you speaking, but he Spirit of your Father speaking through you." (Matt. 10:20) Jesus told them not to be afraid. He said: "What I tell you in the dark, speak in the daylight; what is whispered in your ear, PROCLAIM for the roofs. Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destory both soul and body in hell. Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground outside your Father's care. And even the very airs of your head are all numbered. So don't be afraid; you are worth more than mnay sparrows."
I am a disciple.
In Him, I have authority.
I am to be on my guard, and allow the Spirit to speak through me.
Through me, He will reach those who are lost.
I am to proclaim His truth.
I will not be afraid, because I am valuable and always in His hands.
It's all for Your glory.
I pray that You work through me so that I may continually impact Your kindgom and that I do not step over kindgom moments.
I'm so in love with You.
No comments:
Post a Comment