I love to escape chaos and find myself outdoors soaking in the beauty of nature or surrounded by thousands of books in a silent library. I love days that are spent doing spontaneous things, letting loose and having so much fun. I love pictures that aren't posed; a photo that has so many imperfections, but that very moment was far more than perfect. I love finding the beauty in anything and everything, even if it takes some searching. I love different perspectives and trying to understand what goes on in other peoples minds- how they think and why they think the way they do. I love the spot at the beach where the sand meets the water, laying there peacefully, feeling nothing but pure bliss. I love the way my freckles are miscellaneously placed throughout my body, in no order, specific shape or size; they remind me of the stars. I love the feeling I get when I help someone with something, knowing that I made the slightest difference in their lives, ensuring them that I will always be there. I love having no idea where my life will lead me, having faith in God and knowing that He will lead the way, because my future is in His hands. I love to experience new things, whether good or bad, because I learn from everything. I love having a past that isn't perfect, but one that has made me who I am today. I love making unforgettable memories and in the process, creating bonds with amazing people. I love things that most would think are rather usual, but that I find intriguing. I love God with all my heart...a love that I don't deserve, but one that I am blessed with. And even with its ups and downs, I love this life I live.

No comments:
Post a Comment