To my mother, brother and step-dad:
The beautiful family of mine that has always shown me pure, tender love and care...strengthening me when I feel hopeless and doubtful, comforting me in times of sorrow, sharing the best of times as well as the worst. You guys have shown me that a family means that no matter what we all go through, we will always stick together because it makes us stronger and whole, wiser and filled with more love than before. I thank you for this, for teaching me life lessons that I will not have to learn myself, for being the best... I just wanted to let each of you know that I am so thankful for you. I don't think that I could tell you this enough. My love for you all is unchanging; I love you with all of my soul, forever.
Rachel i love what your doing with this blog. Its amazing, and great, just like you.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Alston! You're too kind... and amazing, and great. Do you like the header at the top of the page that says "Spread Your Wings" ?
ReplyDelete